We are in a critical time now where false teachings are going to be more rampant now than ever before! False teachings have been plaguing the Church/Body of Christ! Never forget the Scripture in II Kings 4: 38 – 41
Loyalty is key in any organization! God is going to deal with the Judases in this season – whether it is operating in your house, your family, your Church, organization or nation!
The character of Judas is disloyal, greedy (not just for money, but also for attention and praise), selfish, and easily offended; and when offended runs to your enemy. Your enemy is Judas’ friend! Judas was a thief – he took the information within the team and sold it to the enemy, giving them access to the intimate details of the team while profiting from it financially! He reveals the confidential plans or information of your household, family, church, organization or nation when you are no longer ‘serving’ his purpose!
Judas’ heart is full of PRIDE and does not like to be corrected! When corrected by you, Judas pledges allegiance to external connections rather than yielding and repenting; this character will not think twice about hurting you. The character of Judas is holiest on Saturdays or Sundays but is fueled by evil for the rest of the week!
Judas sat under the greatest teacher, saw the ministry and miracles that took place, was directly involved in the operation of the group/organization and still his heart remained hard and uncircumcised. The character of Judas, even as he betrays, pretends to look like everyone else, pretends to be in obedience while engaging in silent rebellion. Judas may be sleeping with your husband or wife while still claiming to be your best friend!
Remember, no one can serve two masters or he will love one and hate the other! Judas was maintaining access in more than one place. No one can have access with God and Satan at the same time and still maintain the favor of God. Judas was following Jesus but his heart was not submitted to him. When one’s heart is not right, one becomes a candidate for Satan. The enemy will enter that person’s heart and have full access and control of that individual!
God is about to expose the Judases in your life, home, relationships, church and nation in this season for you to ADVANCE!
The crises that we are facing globally – ISIS, Ebola, wars, diseases economic problems, chaos and confusion – have come about because leaders no longer see God as relevant to the society and they no longer want to listen. But God speaks to us all daily! (Isaiah 50: 4 – 5)
Leaders want the people to listen to them but they refuse to listen to God. Many leaders are trying to collaborate globally to put God out of the society; but they all need to know that God did not create this world to be independently governed without Him.
The Holy Spirit is the One Who manages the earth; man can only have dominion through the leading of the Holy Spirit. Many are coming together to create a ‘new earth’ or trying to access the benefits of the earth by trying to omit the Son of God. In Genesis 11, we learn about the spirit of Nimrod who created the city of Babylon and the Babylonian system. The Babylonian system is actively trying to reform nations while omitting God from it! Even political parties are removing God from their manifestos and beliefs. There are political party personnel who are praying to dead presidents and party leaders. The spirit of Nimrod is driven by Satan and is employed by many in high places to oppose and delay God’s plans. This spirit influences many to impose laws to weaken the principles of God within a nation.
Where the instruction that God has given commands man to be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth, the spirit of Nimrod influences man to do the opposite! Any system built without God or His approval He will overrule! When men rebel against God, God confuses their language. There cannot be any cohesion for evil with nations against God’s people. Confusion will be the order of the day!
MANY TOWERS ARE ABOUT TO COME DOWN! GOD IS ABOUT TO SCATTER A LOT OF LEADERS WHO ARE ALLOWING BY THEIR ACTIONS, HIS PEOPLE TO SUFFER. THEIR WORKS WILL COME TO NOUGHT.
THERE IS GOING TO BE A SCANDAL WHICH WILL START WITHIN WASHINGTON D.C. IT WILL AFFECT MANY NATIONS, COUNTRIES AND LEADER. THE EXPOSURE WILL BE SO GREAT, THAT MANY LEADERS WILL RUN AND MANY ADMINISTRATIONS GLOBALLY WILL CRUMBLE!
EXPOSURE WILL BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY
No- one can cover what God is about to remove!
The Lord says He will expose the Judicial System in America.
Something is going to be exposed between a very well-known female US Politician and popular Caribbean female Leader.
There are plans to erect electric fences on the US Borders that will electricute many.
There is going to be an exposure involving Mitt Romney.
A deadly hurricane may hit Mississippi and also St. Louis, Missouri
There are going to be many disasters around the world.
Pray against a hurricane that may hit Jamaica, likened to Hurricane Gilbert in 1988. It has the potential to wipe out vegetation.
There is going to be an exposure about money being given to the police under the table of which the public was not aware. And the people will say “Yet they say they have no money!”
Politicians in Jamaica are taking advice from the Muslim Community and they will want to introduce their religion in the school.
Something major is about to burst in Jamaica and the Lord says it has to happen!
There is a great deception coming to America. There is a man in whom they put their trust who will deceive and defeat them.
God is calling Rev. Al Sharpton to put away politics, come before Him (God) in humility and put his house in order.
God is calling Rev. Jesse Jackson to come before Him (God) to seek God’s will and way for his life.
God is calling the Indian Security Forces to be vigilant. There is a plan to take out the Indian Prime Minister. They need to be alert within the next 50 days.
We see the Sea rising in Hawaii and the waves growing bigger and bigger; trees swaying heavily! Pray also for Louisiana!
New avenues for Tourism in Johannesburg, South Africa.
A lot of flooding in New Dehli, India.
There is going to be a dispute between 2 Fashion Designers (A and D&G) about similarity of styles.
Michael Jordan needs to be careful of his eating habits!
Russia cannot be trusted. They are instigating certain conflicts.
There are going to be conflicts among the heads of the UWI Mona West Indies.
Something is about come to light in a Teacher’s College in Jamaica.
Good doctors are needed in Jamaica. Some are not focusing on what they are doing. If the government does not step in to raise up more doctors within Jamaica, they will find themselves importing doctors and put an even greater strain on the economy.
Woe unto the leaders that have compromised – in the nation and in the Church! For the Lord shall make a clean sweep! A David Generation is on the rise! Saul is dead!
To The Prophets and Leaders who refuse to speak the truth for God, He will replace them!
The marketplace is a critical place for the End Time move of God. In looking at Joseph and Pharaoh, it showed that both needed each other in order to fulfill their purposes. The marketplace needs God’s blessings for prosperity; while the church needs the resources in order to fulfill God’s Great Commission.
The marketplace needs the government of God – meaning, His principles and solutions, to create a global economy for sustainable development. Jesus showed us that the Church cannot focus only on the Spiritual needs of its people, but also on the physical needs that exist. Remember the five loaves and the two fishes.
Not everyone is called to the Marketplace Ministry as Joseph, Daniel and Mordecai were. It is a special anointing they had on their lives known as the Governmental Anointing. It is a particular grace and capacity for an individual to function both in the Spiritual and the Secular areas. Joseph, Isaiah, Daniel and Mordecai were not just ordinary Prophets of God; but they could function in both realms effectively. They were able to mentor and manage people in both realms. Not every Pastor understands how to manage marketplace professions.
Let us look at the women in particular, because they are often more active in these roles. In order to do so, we need to look at the Proverbs 31 woman.
The Proverbs 31 Woman are not only managers of their personal environment, but they are also marketing entrepreneurs.
A virtuous woman in the marketplace lives a balanced life.
- She is a mother, wife/Pastor’s wife, Pastor, Manager, is excellent in all areas and not found wanting.
- She is not a feminist.
- She is a lady; and there is a difference between a woman and a lady. A lady always dresses like a queen – modest, leaving much to the imagination – not X-rated or overly exposed! She changes the secular instead of allowing the secular to change them!
- She encourages both single and joint accounts, always using their money to build their families and ministries, never allowing work to cause them to neglect their ministries and families.
- She is very submissive and is not selfish and rebellious.
- She represents her husband and her pastor to the highest level wherever she goes!
- She does not allow the ways of the world and the marketplace to corrupt or sway her. Neither does she fall away into temptation.
- She fears/respects God and refuses to allow reproach to come to His name or His House.
- She does not manipulate the Pastor, but instead encourages her Pastor and respects the Pastor’s decisions.
- She makes every effort to implement things that will help the House of God to run more effectively and according to the God-given Vision for that Ministry/Church.
- She walks in Faith.
- She is an eloquent speakers and hard workers.
- She holds to sound doctrine and teaching. They don’t fall away to New Age Teachings and other religious practices.
- She always consults her head – her husband or pastor when they are about to make major decisions in the workplace. (For example, job promotions, new positions, transfers) They always get the blessings from their head before they make any final decisions.
- She is a watchman of no mean order and an uncommon intercessors.
- She knows how to separate the marketplace from the church and from home and still be effective in all 3 areas.
- She is always at her post regardless of her work pressures; she does not abandon the House of God for the Marketplace.
- She does not refuse her husband’s sexual desires because of the Marketplace.
- They complement their spouses they don’t compete. While she may be a leader in the marketplace, and while her business ability may place her on par with her husband, she still knows how to be submissive to her husband.
- She promotes her husband wherever she goes and supports him financially so that he may be able to focus on the ministry.
- She always has a gentle tongue (Proverbs 31: 26)
- She is an example to all other women, both in he marketplace and in the Church.
- She allows the Holy Spirit to be her Guide.
- While in the marketplace, she still sees herself as a woman of God.
- She is always helping the poor and is involved in the Humanitarian efforts and affairs. She utilizes her skills to help to transform the secular using Kingdom principles.
- Because of her example, her children, her church and those around her call her blessed.
- She understands protocol.
It is very hard to find faithful church members. Many pastors in the Body of Christ will tell you that instability and unfaithfulness are the biggest obstacles that hinders the God-given vision. As a result, very few in the Body of Christ will be able to get the ‘double-portion’ of the Spirit.
Elisha, David, Ruth and Joshua are examples to follow that display servant-hood in their various capacities. Many tend to confuse the spiritual gifts and the anointing, but they are different. Someone can have spiritual gifts but no anointing. (I Corinthians 12) In the same way that you can be filled with the Holy Spirit, speak in tongues but lack the power of the Spirit. (Luke 4: 1 & 14) You have to go through the wilderness, endure suffering, pass the test of temptation, you have to be broken, pressed and ground and still remain standing in the Lord. Think about the process of the grapes and olives.
I have seen many persons with spiritual gifts, particularly those with the gift of Word of Knowledge and the gift of Prophecy, and many will say that they are anointed and powerful. But the anointing does not come to those who skip from church to church every year or two! In fact just the opposite happens. All the great men in the Bible had stability as their key to success in God!
Prosperity can only come when you are planted in God’s house body, mind, soul and spirit. I have over 30 years of combined experience in management. In the secular environment, when someone is looking for an individual to employ, particularly in light of a succession plan, the management personnel will look mainly at the faithfulness of the person in their past employment, not at their academic qualifications. They look at their work history to see how faithful they were in the past with one company, and once we see that there is no longevity with their work history, red flags would go up.
Can God trust you to anoint you?
Are you faithful as a steward?
Can your church leadership trust you with certain responsibilities for you to get the anointing?
Have you ever wondered why God had to bypass the sons of the prophets and invite Elisha – who was a faithful middle manager plowing his father’s field – to become Elijah’s successor?
In order to carry the Elijah Anointing or the double portion, you must be faithful in longevity wherever you are placed. God sees faithfulness beyond the church. There are people right now who are not Christians – not saved, but He is preparing them to be successors and to carry mantles that should be carried by people who are now saved. So they will get saved and come into the kingdom and bypass those who are currently saved. Realize that Elisha was not a member of the sons of the prophets – so your being saved is not a guarantee of your receiving the double portion; it is your faithfulness that determines that. So God bypassed all those that were in the sons of the prophets/school of the prophets at that time to give the mantle to one who was faithful on the job. So if God can pass the mantle to a faithful plow-boy, or to Amos a farmer then recognize that you are not indispensable and God can pass on the mantle to whomever he chooses once they are faithful Realize that after the mantle was cast onto Elisha, he still had a choice. He could either forfeit it or follow for the double portion. But what he did was renounce all his secular work and anything that would hinder him from pursuing his calling or cause him to look back. (I Kings 19: 19 – 21) He was not confused about his calling, neither did he have carnal desires for the things of the world! He sacrificed all his secular inheritance for a greater inheritance.
For you to walk in the double portion, you cannot hold your mantle while you carry Elijah’s mantle. There is one vision! You can’t pursue your vision and your leader’s vision at the same time. You must yield one up. In order to get the double portion, you have to be tested and walk through at least four great obstacles and overcome them successfully. (II Kings 2)
You must be willing to follow your leader through Jordan – which is not easy to cross; then through Gilgal, Bethel and Jericho! (Study them all! At no time did Elisha – when he served Elijah for over 13 years – let Elijah out of his sight, nor did he abandon him. He was always at his post.
To get the double portion, you must possess the spirit of your leader. Realize that Elisha did not ask for a double portion of Elijah’s anointing, he asked for a double portion of his spirit. Recognize that you can be anointed but have the wrong spirit.
There is a major shift now that is taking place. God wants to release mantles now – the Ruth mantle, the Elijah mantle, the Joseph mantle, the Cyrus mantle. But many disqualify themselves because of unfaithfulness. People are changing their churches and mentors faster than they change their own clothes. God is about to use some high school students and some unsaved within the secular to come in and bypass those who should be next in line. There are even those who call themselves Ruth and want Boaz while they abandon Naomi in the process and begin to create their own blessings during the midst of their testings. SO they have made themselves Orpahs!
Many want the anointing but are not willing to be broke in order to be broken; they are not willing to walk through lack to get to wealth; they are not willing to walk through the valleys and wildernesses to get to the mountain top. That is why so many people are appointing themselves titles but are not willing to walk the path it takes to get there. They need to understand that each five-fold gifting carries a level of grace; and if one appoints him/herself a title but does not have the grace for it, then they are sure to fail, and they will not be fruitful in the end. If one wants to know the difference with the anointing and the gifts, we should all read II Kings 6 for a revelation of the axe head. The Sons of the Prophets suffered heavy losses because they did not have the anointing to raise the axe head to the surface. In those days, the axe head would symbolize a major investment. It may seem like an insignificant matter, but God was showing that many had gone into the marketplace ministry without the anointing to break yokes and have suffered heavy losses.
We are seeing the Bible being fulfilled globally right before our eyes; and for all those who don’t believe in the Bible, how do you explain the revelation of Daniel that is being fulfilled right now? The missing plane has been a mystery to many and the problems with Russia, the Ukraine and the West are significant, but none of it is surprising to God’s people who are watching.
Many of the problems the world is now experiencing is as a result of the rejection of God’s Word, His principles and His precepts. The West needs to get back on the path of righteousness. We need to rebuild nations (Psalm 127: 1), the Economy and God’s precepts and principles. Also, it will be very critical for nations to seek God’s servants in the areas of external and internal security – just as in II Kings 6. The enemies are now changing their strategies and are now protected with demonic forces to help them to carry out their activities, unless the authorities embrace God’s people, they will be blind to some of the things that are happening, particularly in the area of security. We need Christians in every sector to help nations from crumbling under what is coming.
Will the events happening in the Ukraine be the beginning of world dominion by Russia and China?
Will we see most countries, particularly third World countries, begin to swing to those countries because of the unfair immorality agenda that the West was pushing?
Isn’t it time for the West to begin reviewing their foreign policies and also with how they treat/deal with Third World Nations.
Why should the USA be reducing their army when they should be building it?
Shouldn’t the USA now begin to reach out to the smaller countries that they have been neglecting all along?
Shouldn’t the USA start rebuilding their Space Program?
Can the USA trust some of the countries in the Middle East?
LET US PRAY FOR CAMBODIA! Pray concerning a tsunami that may hit them hard. Pray for the families in Cambodia
Pray for all the Caribbean countries and Africa and against deception that may sweep them off their feet.
It is very difficult for single parents to survive in a society where there are serious social, moral and economic problems. Single parents have been going through a great deal – since some are jobless and they are the main income earner for their families – not only for their children, but also for their siblings. This is even more so for those who are attending school in an effort to achieve more in life. As a result of such challenges, there are numerous temptations that exist – including prostitution, drug peddling and even running away from their families and responsibilities. There needs to be a greater collaborative work among the Churches, NGOs, (Non-Governmental Organizations), businesses and the Government to set up programs that can be beneficial to all, but especially to single parents.
Let us first recognize that the term ‘single parent’ does not in totality refer to a promiscuous unmarried female who gets pregnant and has a child. There are widows and widowers with children, divorcees with sole custody, aunts or uncles who must parent the children of a sibling. There are numerous situations that result in someone becoming a single parent.
So, a simple discount or even a part time job to assist them can go a far way. Even cutting back on some of the Cash Programs and redirecting it to education for them can bring significant and positive results.
Many of them are being abused for survival’s sake, but there are several Scriptures where God provides for single parents including Exodus 22: 22 – 25, I Kings 17: 8 – 16 and II Kings 4. Furthermore, Isaiah 54: 5 gives a powerful reassurance.
God intervenes in their lives and provides Spiritual and physically and even rescues them from the onslaught of financial institutions.
There are many families in society who have lost a spouse who serves in the Military or Police Force and have received no help – financially or otherwise. Some are cheated out of their inheritance through the use of clauses.
The Source of Help
Single Parents, look first to God as your source! Many are looking for a man/woman as their source for survival. Always remember that God will restore those who faithfully wait on Him to be married or re-married. Tenacity is the key. Waiting is essential for one’s development – because among other things, waiting reveals the heart, strengthens us and protects us.
Many single parents, because they want the physical help, or they want to satisfy certain physical desires (usually sex), then they turn to what they are accustomed, what they used to do – they run back even to past abusive relationships. Some are told that nobody wants them because they already have children. Walk out of the rejection, shake of negative words and embrace and pursue your purpose! You are in process for a greater purpose.
Even single women at times have been rejected by men who say the refuse to marry anyone who was already married or who already has children. Such persons need to renew their minds and embrace Divine Will if they want to be successful.
Never be quick to jump out of the process of your single life, because there is a purpose for which you are being molded. You will need all the training and experience for the task ahead. Seek experienced and righteous mentors who will help to mold and develop you. Servant-hood, submission, loyalty, steadfastness, tenacity to purpose will be some of the keys moving forward.
Women need to know that good men are looking at the heart condition – attitude and character.
Men need to know that good women are looking for men of integrity with backbone who will love and take care of his wife and family. They want to know that they will embrace the children she already has as his too – to love and treat them as if they were his own.
Single people, continue to ‘glean in the field’ that God has provided for you. Stop walking from Church to Church in an effort to shorten your process. Ensure that whomever you are serving – whether your Pastor or your secular boss, you serve faithfully and respectfully, because it all adds up.
Words of Wisdom
Remember, persistence is the key to your breakthrough. If you dedicate 1 hour of your Social Networking time to Prayer, your dream might just become reality more quickly than you expect. Every good man desires a praying woman – even an atheist. God honors a servant-leader, so serve and volunteer with all your heart.
Maintain your purity. Each time you mess up the process may become longer. And when you are ‘on fire’, ask the Lord to cool the fire until He brings the right ‘fire stick’ to rekindle the fire!
Make vows and sacrifices. I have seen people abstain from certain foods or activities in order to receive the Promise of God and are today enjoying their breakthrough and the desires of their hearts!
God honors sacrifice!
FROM: THE PROPHETIC LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
Pray for the Barbadian Prime Minister – great problems ahead
Pray that the Russian Government will not expel the US Embassy from their country nor give ultimatums to dual citizens of Russia and the USA.
God wants the US Government to cry out for His help to turn things around. There are increased enemies against the USA. God loves America and wants the nation to use the Bible as a guideline for foreign policy.
China is making another deal with Jamaica. Jamaica refuses to listen to GOD and the voice of the people. This will bring great hardship and embarrassment ahead.
There will be great attacks on marine life. Some creatures are being poisoned by dangersous chemicals being thrown into the sea. Others will be injected. This will be a great threat to mankind and will cause a significant number of cases of Stomach Cancer.
WORD OF THE LORD:
It is always a pleasure to write and encourage the Youth!
However, I have realized over the years as a servant of God, that many young people have been misled on the topic of being a millionaire; especially from the very Church itself.
Many prophets will also prophesy that a person will be a millionaire; and many get excited and jump and make bad decisions,and they don’t address the Youth on the cost of being a millionaire.
When a Prophetic Word is given, even in a time and season when God wants to bless His people, if they are no infrastructure put in place to let it come to fruition, then it will not happen. For example, when Joseph told the Pharaoh that there would be 7 years of plenty and 7 years of famine, if Joseph was not anointed with the Governmental Anointing and the wisdom to formulate strategic plans, then even God’s people would suffer and an entire nation would be wiped out. There is more to the Prophetic than releasing a Word.
So To Be A Millionaire
1. The Youth must align themselves under true Apostolic mentorship who will mentor them in the path.
2. Remember, you can only get true wealth in two ways – Inheritance or Labor/Work for it!
3. Seek the Lord for a Vision/Plan. Then God will release to you witty inventions, where you are to invest (Pay attention to your dreams because He is speaking through them in this season)
4. Document your plans. Seek legal advice to copyright or patent your plan.
5. Be careful who you share your plans/visions with
6. Start a business. Seek God in prayer as to who your business partners should be. Wrong partnership will abort your plans.
7. Volunteer your time. Let them know you are willing work for free for a period and learn all you can. Serve anointed men and women of God who have the business anointing or successful organizations. This is an impartation that will help you understand the path of a millionaire.
8. If you are given an opportunity, never watch the rate of pay. You could be the next CEO!
9. Young men, if you want to maintain your millionaire status, marry a virtuous woman! In the same way that Isaac married Rebecca and Ruth married Boaz. If you marry the wrong person you will be broke quickly.
10. Always seek the Lord for Him to teach you about Times and Seasons, the Investment types.
11. Your motives must always be right. You must be a kingdom person. Help other ministries. Help the poor. When God blesses you, it’s not about you, it’s about blessing others.
12. Ask God to help you to know how to distribute your wealth. Let no one prophesy you out of your wealth! Many are now broke because of prophetic words they received on how to distribute their wealth which ultimately leaves them bitter.
13. Help families in need and other young people not only in your country but in other countries. (Psalm 41) There are blessings for giving to the less fortunate.
14. Always honor God with your Firstfruit if you want to maintain your millions; and PAY YOUR TITHES! (Proverbs 3: 9 – 10; Malachi 3: 8 – 12)
15. Walk in humility and prepare to have restless nights in order to maintain your wealth. Ask God to give you grace to endure losses, hardships and betrayal.
16. Don’t jump on the bandwagon of every product presented to you. Seek the Lord for their origin and what they are doing with the proceeds. But most importantly, seek the Lord to see if HE wants you to be a part of that venture. Many Christians are building up organizations by way of their support when the proceeds and profits are going to support the fight against Christianity.
17. Get rich quick schemes are not part of God’s desire to bless His people. By His own principles, He builds each person up so that they will be able to maintain the blessings that He desires to release to them.
18. Always remember to choose your associates wisely. The fact that persons are Christians, does not mean that they are the ones God wants you to associate with on a business level.
19. Remember, Money makes friends! Money changes friends. Money makes enemies. When it comes to money, very few have mercy. Money in the hands of a fool or an unprocessed person is dangerous! (That is why Christ is so rampant)
20. Always study, Deuteronomy 29: 29. Farming is always a good investment. Technology, Food, Water, art, culture, things from the sea and being in God’s presence are always good investments.